Quoting the post I just got from Writer’s Digest – “This self-published competition spotlights today’s self-published works and honors self-published authors.
Regular Deadline: May 1, 2013
- A chance to win $3,000 in cash
- Get national exposure for your work
- Catch the attention of prospective editors and publishers
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference in New York City!
Click here to learn more about the competition and enter today!
- Writers Digest Competition 2013 (dennisreichhardtpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Writers Digest Competition 2013 (mokaexecutivegroup.wordpress.com)
- Self-Published Book? Get Noticed (kathytemean.wordpress.com)
- March 12: Website of the Week: Writer’s Digest (backporchwriter.wordpress.com)
- Must-Read for Every Author! (savvybookwriters.wordpress.com)
- Decisions…Decisions? (stephanie-hurt.com)
- Friday Reads: Self-Publishing and the Future of Books (criticalmargins.com)